NL FR DE EN

The villa for a dream vacation

Casa Lugardos

Location

Casa Lugardos can be rented fully as a holiday home.
Casa Lugardos is easily accessible, at 25km from Faro Airport and a 10 minutes walk from the village of Moncarapacho, where you will find everything you need : terraces on the village square, restaurants, shops, banks, pharmacy, bakery…. Ocean & beach at 8 kms : An ideal entryway to lots of visits!

Holiday villa

A fully detached stylish villa, built with authentic materials, 3 bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms. Fully equipped kitchen. Living room with cosy lounge area, TV & music (Sonos). WI-FI. Sun and shadow terraces. Private swimming pool with outdoor showers, sun loungers, BBQ and garden with table tennis area.

1 bedroom with twin beds on the ground floor & 2 bedrooms with double beds on the 1st floor All bedrooms: ensuite bathrooms & airconditioning.

Fully equipped kitchen with stove, microwave, large fridge with separate freezer, toaster, grill, coffee maker, juicer, blender, dishwasher and dining table. Seperate laundry room with washing machine, dryer and extra fridge

Living room with dining table, cosy lounge area, satellite TV and music (Sonos). WI-FI.

Shaded terrace next to the kitchen with spacious table & BBQ. 2nd terrace next to living room with dining table and lounge area. Swimming Pool 9x4mt. 6 sun loungers . Access to swimming pool can be locked (doors)

Facilities

  • 3 double bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms
  • WI-FI
  • Private swimming pool
  • Towels available, including beach towels
  • Fully equipped kitchen
  • Terraces

Prices

Prices per week in 2018

  • July - August – September : 1.600€ (=229€/night)
  • April - May - June - October : 1.400€ (=200€/night)

* Cleaning fee : 120€ (mandatory)

* baby cot : 15€

Reservation terms

Payment

30 % of the total amount upon reservation. Remaining 70% to be paid 8 weeks before your stay.

Cancellation

All cancellations must always be confirmed in writing. 30% of the total cost will be charged for cancellation more than 8 weeks before arrival date 100% of the total cost will be charged for cancellation less than 8 weeks before arrival date

Security deposit

In addition to the rent we require a 400€ deposit for possible damages, which will be immediately returned after your stay (after deduction of damages when necessary) This deposit is also to be paid 8 weeks before your stay.

Check-in/check-out

The house will be available from 16:00 hours at your day of arrival. Departure is before 10:00 hours.

Contact us

Looking for a B&B ?